Email marketing is an extremely effective CRM strategy to communicate and build relationships with a diverse database of contacts. It is the most efficient way to push out targeted, timely and impactful messages to your customers and consumers on a regular basis.
Here’s how your business can derive benefits from developing permission-based and measurable email campaigns:
- Increase top-of-mind brand awareness with consistent targeted email campaigns
- Promote new services, products, news
- Drive traffic with and and encourage trial sales with coupons or special seasonal offers
- Promote your next meeting or sales event
- Promote social media channels
- Promote thought leadership with added value content and trends
- Remind your customers, members, and clients of the value your business provides
- Measure ROI with strong metrics
- Some SimpleAdvantages of email marketing in your marketing mix include:
- A refined mailing list distributes information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost.
- Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, it is less expensive.
- An exact ROI can be tracked (“track to basket”) and has proven to be high when done properly.
- Email marketing is often reported as second only to Search Marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- It’s instant. As opposed to a mailed advertisement, an email arrives in a few seconds or minutes.
- It “pushes” the message to its audience, as opposed to a website that waits for customers to come in.
- These can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, correlate sales with marketing.
- Generate repeat business affordably and automatically.
- Over half of Internet users check or send email on a typical day.
- Specific types of interaction with messages can trigger subsequent messages to be automatically delivered.
- Specific types of interaction with messages can trigger other events such as updating the profile of the recipient to indicate a specific interest
To learn more about effective email marketing campaigns contact Tom Casale or Bill Kamper at email@example.com or call 312-886-7669.